dimanche 28 juillet 2019

How to send Static Data with Dynamic Records in Database in Laravel?

I have a property Table in my Database, where all data is storing, Now i want to add dynamic "Meta Description" in my database, I have Some records which i am fetching from Database, but main issue is that how i can add some static word with request, when i enter data in database, Please help me for this.

Here are my Query...

$prop->meta_desc       = $r->title." ".$subCat[0]->cat_name." ".$Location->locations." ".$cities->name;

But i want to add in this format...

Best [category name] in [city name] [location name] [property title] project by [builder name] [category name] under [price]

Where [...] is dynamic values which is coming from database, and Best, in, project by, under are static values which will add in this query

$prop->meta_desc       = Best. $r->title." ".$subCat[0]->cat_name." ".'in'.$Location->locations." ".$cities->name. 'project by'.$builder->name.'under'." ".'$Price->minprice;



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2YprCAT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire