dimanche 28 juillet 2019

Where can I find what options that Route::resource supports?

In my web.php I have the following:

    Route::resource('transactions/debit', 'TransactionController', [
        'except' => ['show', 'destroy'],
        'names' => [
            'index' => 'transactions.debit.index',
            'create' => 'transactions.debit.create',
            'store' => 'transactions.debit.store',
            'edit' => 'transactions.debit.edit',
            'update' => 'transactions.debit.update',
        ],
    ]);

I tried the Laravel reference, but the only thing it says is that $options is an array.

Where can I find what are all the $options that the resource method and others support?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2ZfzJkE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire