vendredi 24 janvier 2020

multiple authintication in laravel

I have three types of users admin, customer and vendor.

I want to make multiple authentication with the steps 1- all user will be inserted in User Table and i will differentiate between them with job_type field

1 => admin 2 => custeomer 3 => vendor

My question is how to configure $gurde in user.php (model) because i have multiple user types?

If I use default multiple authentication:
I make$gurde for admin table in admin model or $gurdeof customer service in customer model I will repeat data like email and password and if I make a view for the front end I will make admin and vendor create a new user again.

user table :email|password
admin table  :email|password

I want make all user register data like email and password in user tabel only.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/30RKr2g
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire