samedi 25 janvier 2020

Password reset link not working on vps laravel

I have a very strange issue with my laravel app installed on VPS. After moving my laravel project to vps server, the forgot password in email seems to redirect to homepage.

The email looks like below:-

mydomain.com/password/reset/{token}?email=test@test.com

When I click the link, it redirects to

mydomain.com/?email=test@test.com

Instead of redirecting to the password reset form.

It works fine locally. Although have noticed that when I append index.php it seems to redirect password reset form.

mydomain.com/index.php/password/reset/{token}?email=test@test.com

I'm using default laravel Auth and no modifications to the forgot password route. Even when I'm login it still redirects to the home page as stated above.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/37nrirD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire