mercredi 29 janvier 2020

SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "user" does not exist in Laravel app

I did my research and none of the available solutions worked.

I am having the following issue:

SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "user" does not exist LINE 1: select * from "user" where ("email" = $1 or "user" = ... ^ (SQL: select * from "user" where ("email" = david.guzman@company.mx or "user" = david.guzman or "email" = david.guzman) and "user"."deleted_at" is null limit 1)

I am having this error only in my server. I have dropped the database, created and excecuted migrations, all the tables are created with their relations. I seed my database correctly and can even run queries in the psql terminal. User does exists, with all it's columns.

I did the same process in my local machine and it works perfectly. It actually started failing after y dropped the database and dropped the public schema and created it again. I think it may be a problem with postgres since it works on multiple computers.

None of the solutions I've looked up, has solved my issue.

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3aSDOl5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire