jeudi 26 mars 2020

How to fix `ftp_rawlist(): php_connect_nonb() failed: Operation now in progress (115)`

I use laravel 5.4 and i need to write file from ftp directory. my ftpconf in filesystems.php

'ftp' => [

    'driver'   => 'ftp',

    'host'     => env('FTP_SERVER', ''),

    'username' => env('FTP_USER', ''),

    'password' => env('FTP_PASSWORD', ''),

    'port'     => 21,

    // 'root'     => '',

    // 'passive'  => true,

    // 'ssl'      => true,

    'timeout'  => 15,

],

and to write file: Storage::disk('ftp')->put('\Directory\'.$fileName, $result); but it get this error: How to fix ftp_rawlist(): php_connect_nonb() failed: Operation now in progress (115) i try to set true passive and ssl and the error is same.

from ubuntu terminal I can connect to the ftp server and also write to it I did this test because I saw that changing ftp server everything works.

So the problem could be in the configuration of the ftp server.

the ftp server is a Windows ftp server configured via IIS. It is not published because it is used on the same network.

after the configuration I entered safely through the browser that file explorer by typing the username and password.

On laravel I put the same configuration and I am trying to write to folder without success.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2xq1vC9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire