samedi 22 août 2020

JSON DECODE RETURNING EMPTY OBJECT FOR API CALL

I am building a project with angular 8 and laravel as the backend. I am sending a formData with a stringified object to my backend but when I decode the object and console to log, I get an empty object {}. What is wrong?

HERE IS MY FRONTEND FORMDATA

const imgKey: any = Object.values(this.images);
for (let i = 0; i <= this.bulkCount.number; i++) {
    for (let j = 0; j < imgKey[i].length; j++) {
        formData.append(`image[]`, imgKey[i][j], JSON.stringify([{product_position: i, name: imgKey[i][j].name}]))
    }
}

BACKEND

return response()->json(json_decode($fileNameToStoreWithExt, true));

$fileNameToStoreWithExt is the stringified object which when I get when I console.log.

What is wrongenter image description here



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3hlxLIt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire