vendredi 21 août 2020

Laravel Polymorphic Relationships - Return child with parent

I have a model Team with has a polymorphic relationship with Marketcenters Model:


namespace App;

use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;

class Team extends Model
{
    public function teamable()
    {
        return $this->morphTo();
    }
    
}
<?php

namespace App;

use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;

class Marketcenter extends Model
{
    public function teams()
    {
        return $this->morphMany('App\Team', 'teamable');
    }
}

I need to retieve all Teams for one or any Marketcenter so I can list all Teams and to which Marketcenter they belong. So I execute the following code and I get a collection od Teams for the Market Center in query:

$marketcenters = Marketcenter::where('id', $request->user()->marketcenter->id)->with('teams')->get();
    foreach($marketcenters as $marketcenter) {
        dd($marketcenter->teams);
    }

But my problem appears when I want to retrieve each Team with their corresponing Market Center:

$marketcenters = Marketcenter::where('id', $request->user()->marketcenter->id)->with('teams')->get();
    foreach($marketcenters as $marketcenter) {
        dd($marketcenter->teams->marketcenter->mc_name);
    }
Property [marketcenter] does not exist on this collection instance.

How can I retrieve parent data to child record in a Polymoprphic relationship?

Regards



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2QbpGKH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire