mercredi 26 août 2020

Unable to encrypt uploaded file on S3 using FileVault in Laravel 5.8?

I am using Laravel 5.8.

I am uploading a file on s3 which is successfully uploaded. But I am unable to encrypt using FileVault api.

enter image description here

Below are my configurations:

'kyc-documents' => [
            'driver' => 's3',
            'key' => env('AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID'),
            'secret' => env('AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY'),
            'region' => env('AWS_DEFAULT_REGION'),
            'bucket' => env('AWS_BUCKET'),
            'url' => env('AWS_URL'),
            'root' => 'app/kyc',
        ],

My controller code

$file_url = Storage::disk('kyc-documents')->putFileAs('/'.Auth::user()->id,$file,$filename);

            Log::info($file_url); // here it logs as 4/hitbtc_api_key.png


            FileVault::disk('kyc-documents')->encrypt($file_url); // Here it gives error as mentioned below

The error I am getting is as follows

fopen(app/kyc/4/hitbtc_api_key.png.enc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory {"userId":4,"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): fopen(app/kyc/4/hitbtc_api_key.png.enc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /var/www/html/buy_sell/vendor/soarecostin/file-vault/src/FileEncrypter.php:170)

PS: While I am using local disk it is uploaded with .enc file extension which is correct way it should be. Only issue using s3 configurations in my fileSystem disk.

Please do help



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3gvchrw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire