mercredi 19 août 2020

Vue packages version mismatch with Laravel

I'm having this trouble and I need your help. Here's my package.json file

"dependencies": {
...
"vue": "^2.6.11",
"vue-template-compiler": "^2.6.11",
...
}

and when y execute npm install and I check for the vue and the vue-template-compiler packages in my node_modules folder there are both the same version (2.6.11). But here is my problem, when I load my site I have this error message:

Error: Module build failed:
Error: Vue packages version mismatch:

- vue@2.6.11
- vue-template-compiler@2.5.2

This may cause things to work incorrectly. Make sure to use the same version for both. If you are using vue-loader@>=10.0, simply update vue-template-compiler. If you are using vue-loader@<10.0 or vueify, re-installing vue-loader/vueify should bump vue-template-compiler to the latest.

So I checked the version of the vue-loader I have in my node_modules and its version is higher 10.0, so I executed npm update vue-template-compiler just as it says at the error message, but it not makes any changes (because in my node_modules folder I alredy have the correct version).

I checked the current version of vue-template-compiler in the NPMJS site and is 2.6.11, as like as the current vue version.

I tried delete the node_modules folder and re-install with npm install, I tried delete node_modules folder + package-lock.json file and re-install, I tried execute npm update and re-install, I deleted my browser's cache. I tried everything I found related with my problem, but nothing worked. So here I am, if anybody knows what could be happening please help, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm using Laravel 5.5.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/323fTf6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire