lundi 1 février 2021

google not indexed and webcache also not working

The main problem is my website's pages in google cached are not complete, they have no data, because of XHR errors, here are some details:

I implemented my website using AngularJs and laravel, It works correctly on any browsers and locations I've tested. Google says, "Google Search Engine sees exactly what modern browsers display", but my website has not indexed correctly yet, so there is a problem in my codes!

've been struggling with google to introduce my website's pages completely to Google, but all I've gotten is pages with non-filled controls and without any data that loads via Angular. When I check my website on Google Live Test, I get this kind of errors in Page Resources: "Couldn't be loaded" Some of these errors are related to images that don't matter right now, but the emergency problem is that most of XHRs couldn't be loaded! There is no detail to know what is the exact issue, but when I'd checked my website cached pages on google I saw this error on developer tools:

When i tried see webcache it only appears empty page.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2YvJNr9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire