vendredi 17 décembre 2021

Email sending stop when I use my domain name in email contents in Laravel [closed]

My application was working fine, suddenly, a member verification email forgot password email, and other email stops to work.

I tried to find out the issue and I got the reason, in which email contents has my domain name, that was not working. So I have removed my domain name from some email contents and those have started to work.

But member verification email and forgot password email must need a domain URL for verification URL and update password URL.

This is very strange why the domain name/link not working in my email contents.

I am using Gmail mail sender:

MAIL_DRIVER=sendmail
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=2525
MAIL_USERNAME=null
MAIL_PASSWORD=null
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/329HkrA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire