mardi 21 décembre 2021

upload and minimize several images with livewire in a sails container

I am working on a laravel project with docker containers. The project therefore uses a sails container. I have an input in a form for uploading photos with livewire. But I have a problem as soon as the total of uploaded images exceeds 100MB. I have 2 questions: the blocking beyond 100MB depends on sails or livewire and how to configure it?

with livewire, if I want to use a third party API like tinyPNG to minimize images can I do this between when livewire creates temporary files and when it permanently stores the files? or when it creates the temporary files, I am already limited by the global maximum size of the upload?

thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3FkP48w
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire