mercredi 15 décembre 2021

laravel and firebird connection

I'm traying to connecto to database with firebird and laravel 5.6. My firebird version is 2.5

I'm using this library:

https://github.com/harrygulliford/laravel-firebird

I can connect with flamebird. My database on the same lan network but in another server.

In library say that use env variables:

#FIREBIRD_HOST=OMEGA
#FIREBIRD_DATABASE=EMPRE001
#FIREBIRD_PORT=3050
#FIREBIRD_USERNAME=Grupo17
#FIREBIRD_PASSWORD=5468
#DB_FIREBIRD_CHARSET=ISO8859_1
#DB_VERSION=2.5

In my database.php file y have this:

'firebird' => [
            'driver'   => 'firebird',
            'host'     => env('FIREBIRD_HOST', 'localhost'),
            'port'     => env('FIREBIRD_PORT', '3050'),
            'database' => env('FIREBIRD_DATABASE', '/path_to/database.fdb'),
            'username' => env('FIREBIRD_USERNAME', 'sysdba'),
            'password' => env('FIREBIRD_PASSWORD', 'masterkey'),
            'charset'  => env('DB_FIREBIRD_CHARSET', 'UTF8'),
            'version'  => env('DB_VERSION', '2.5'), // Supported versions: 2.5, 1.5
            'role'     => null,
        ],

But I can't connect to my database and I don't know why. I'm trying to connect directly with:

'firebird'  => [
            'driver'    => 'firebird',
            'host'      => 'OMEGA',
            'port'      => '3050',
            'database'  => 'EMPRE001',
            'username'  => 'Grupo17',
            'password'  => '5468',
            'charset'   => 'ISO8859_1',
            'version'   => '2.5',
        ],

And I always get this return message:

[2021-12-15 15:57:56] local.ERROR: could not find driver (SQL: select

The model that I'm using to connect to firebird database is this:

protected $connection = 'firebird';

    protected $table = 'CONTRATOS';

    public $dateFormat = 'Y-m-d';

    public $incrementing = false;

    protected $dates = [
        'FECHA'
    ];

    protected $primaryKey = 'ID_CONTRATOS';

But it always returns this message and I don't know how I can continue.

Thanks for reading my question and helping.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3m8DmGv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire