mercredi 1 décembre 2021

Laravel 5.x error install "Class ExpectedQPair.php doesn't comply with psr-4 autoloading standard "

I took a project that is in laravel 5.6, and did the usual... clone, composer-update, and I got this error message.

image error enter image description here

Class Egulias\EmailValidator\Exception\ExpectedQPair located in C:/laragon/www/spa-blog/vendor/egulias/email-validator/EmailValidator\Exception\ExpectingQPair.php does not comply with psr-4 autoloading standard. Skipping.
> Illuminate\Foundation\ComposerScripts::postAutoloadDump
> @php artisan package:discover


  [ErrorException]
  Undefined index: name


Script @php artisan package:discover handling the post-autoload-dump event returned with error code 1

I created the .env and generated the key, but it didn't allow me to run composer install or update either. I did the typical clean cache and dump-autoload, but I still can't move forward with the project.

What can be happening, what do you recommend me to do to solve this error?

Thank you in advance



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3oeeNcN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire