mercredi 29 juin 2016

How to call an action to controller without route which resides in a Package

I have an Application running in Laravel 5.2. I have created a custom file upload package. File upload functionality is being handled inside the controller of the pacakge. Now from my original App I want to submit a form which also will have an upload file button. I am trying to post the form such that only the upload file portion can be handled using the package controller action. How I will do this?

Code

class aBc extends Controller{

  Public function store(){  
    // Here other input post data will be save except image upload 1st step

    // Main step where I stucked how I will use my custom package controller action to handle image upload. 
  }
}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/294HBNg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire