mercredi 29 juin 2016

Laravel unable to load view

Just started learning laravel I tried to create a route for my view but when I load on the web browser it says Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. Can any one help me out in codeigniter it was so simple just create a controller and view and we can see on the web broswer I found laravel to be difficult then codigniter is that true?? can anyone define me how is the mvc structure for laravel5 as i found tutorials but they are of old laravel and files and structure are almost change so I got confused any suggestions please

routes.php

Route::get('main', 'Main@index');

Main.php

namespace App\Http\Controller;

use Illuminate\Http\Request;

use App\Http\Requests;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;


class main extends Contoller {
    public function _construct() {
        $this->middleware('guest');
    }

    public function index() {
        return "Hello World from controller";
    }
}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/294K8aa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire