mardi 28 juin 2016

How to create stored procedure laravel

Hi I've been looking around for some kind of how to guide for stored procedures in Laravel but can't find any so far. My issue is basically I have a huge list of parameters that I need to send to the stored procedure called InsertNewApplicant but I'm not sure how to build the query.

This is all I have so far, I'm not sure where I chose which database to send it to or how to make the connection to that database.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

 $result = DB::select('call InsertNewApplicant(?????????????????????????)',
                    array($firstName, $middleName, $addressLine_1, $addressLine_2, $postCode, $landline, $mobile, $email,
                    $DOB, $maritalStatus, $industry, $occupation, $jobTitle, $selfEmployed, $selfAssessment, $workHome,
                    $ownTransport, $companyVehicle, $paySubs, $otherIncome, $printForms, $marketingUs, $marketingOther,
                    $agreedTNCs, $TNCVersion, $CampaignSource));



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/291eWJT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire