jeudi 30 juin 2016

Nginx 404 Not Found error

I recently had a server copied over from the previous host to an AWS server. The server is Ubuntu 14.04 and the project that I am trying to run is a Laravel 5 project. I have installed nginx as the web server, here is the default file in sites available and sites enabled:

server {
    listen 80 default_server;
    listen [::]:80 default_server ipv6only=on;

    root web/project/public;
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

    server_name server_domain_or_IP;

    location / {
            try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$query_string;
    }

    location ~ \.php$ {
            try_files $uri /index.php =404;
            fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
            fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;
            fastcgi_index index.php;
            fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
            include fastcgi_params;
    }
}

I have set cgi.fix_pathinfo = 0; in my php.ini file, as I was instructed to do.

There is a directory called "web" in which the project lives, and inside of the project folder lies the "public" directory.

When I try to go to the server's IP I get a 404 Not Found Error.

Any thoughts as to what may be going wrong?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2956czC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire