lundi 27 juin 2016

How to pass sendgrid email template ID to mail send function?

I saw lot of thread is there to explain send email with template using sendgrid. But I have email template in third party sendgrid server not in my project folder. Only template ID is with me. I am using this package and my email send function is like that as explain in the readme.

\Mail::send('view', $data, function (Message $message) {
$message
    ->to('foo@example.com', 'foo_name')
    ->from('bar@example.com', 'bar_name')
    ->embedData([
        'category' => 'user_group1',
        'unique_args' => [
            'user_id' => 123
        ]
    ], 'sendgrid/x-smtpapi');
});

when I pass a view in my views folder variable 'view' it works well. But my question is how to pass template ID in the sendgrid and use that template from my code ? Please help.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2907NZz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire