lundi 5 décembre 2016

How to register more than one type of users and how to make multi auth in laravel 5.3

Maybe someone will notice that I'm asking this question again but I have reason for that. I have asked two questions before about this problem and I didn't find any good еxplanation and answer..

How to make two types of users in Laravel

Register new type of user in Laravel 5.3

I will try to explain better now what is my question in general. I'm trying to register two types of users, and my idea is to have two different tables for that users, and the second problem that I have is how to make multi authentication after I register the user on one same login form.

I'm searching for answers for long time and I didn't find any good answer.

Thank you very much!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ham788
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire