lundi 5 décembre 2016

Snowfire/Beautymail Laravel unable to push data into subject and view

Im using this package for laravel: Snowfire/Beautymail and I am trying to push data into the subject of $message however I keep getting that this variable doesn't exist and I cant work out how to fix it. Here is a look at my function:

$name = (DB::table('base_projects_databases')->select('name')->where('id','=', $request->projectID)->get())[0]->name;

$beautymail = app()->make(\Snowfire\Beautymail\Beautymail::class);
$beautymail->send('emails.newIssue', ["project" => $name], function($message)
{
  $message
  ->from('notifier@yetanotherissuetracker.com')
  ->to('admin@yetanotherissuetracker.com', 'Dan Marks')
  ->subject('New Issue Created For: ' . $project);
});

I also want to get data into the view but i cant work out how to do that either. Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2gU58nc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire