mardi 31 janvier 2017

Laravel 5 Facebook 'Share' Customization

I'm currently in the process of learning Laravel 5 and would like to customize a blade file that allows users to share content. It functions well, I'd just like to implement some customization.

Here is the code in the heading area I've been directed to modify for my needs (edited the content for the purposes of this question);

@section('fb_title', "This is my Facebook title")
@section('fb_description', $article->description)
@section('title', $article->title)
@section('description', $article->description)
@section('meta_author', $article->member->name)
@section('image', $article->member->profile_picture)
@section('content')

I'm attempting to replace the 'image' section with my own custom image I have uploaded to my server but I am unable to find a solution on how to use an URL, or should I be using the <link rel="image_src"> solution?

Lastly I'd like to use my own custom Share button, however the articles I have come across so far that explain how to do this are either outdated, or do not look like the code I have below;

   <div class="fb-share-button pull-right" style="display: block;" data-href="" data-layout="button" data-size="large" data-mobile-iframe="true">
<a class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore" target="_blank" href="">Share it on Facebook</a></div>

Any guidance on these minor issues would be greatly appreciated, thank you!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2kN16Pe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire