dimanche 29 janvier 2017

Use Controller with my public folder in Laravel

I bought an template with HTMLs files, CSS and Javascript. Now I want to use Laravel 5.4 so I have resources folder and public folder. After reading this

Click here to redirect to the topic

I understood that all my CSS, Javascript that the template gave me I have to put into my public folder.

What is the problem? My index page (the page that is opened when the user enter in my site www.mysite.com) has to connect to the server to get some staditics data, and the index page is in public folder! If I make a controller for my index I need to put it into resource/view folder with index.blade.php

If I put my index page into resources/view my browser alway redirect to the index of public folder so... I have a Headache for all of this, can you help me to solve my problem?

I think I'm not the first one that need to make a index with a controller to connect to my server.

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2jHdKkb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire