vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Laravel 5.3 Cannot Find File Error

I've setup a project more than a month ago and all of a sudden (this afternoon) I started getting the following error:

ErrorException in Filesystem.php line 111: file_put_contents(/var/www/html/project/api/storage/framework/cache/d8/00/d800874b5dc22b961e0ee92f8d1c5a09c24ee911): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I've done research and tried the following with no success:

php artisan cache:clear
chmod -R 777 storage (I know this is not ideal)
composer update

Nothing is working. Before the chmod I was getting a permission error. I'm tapped out of ideas. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to resolve it?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2kbEWIJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire