lundi 30 janvier 2017

Use button click to change child view

I have a button on my main layout page:

<INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" id="run" onclick="" VALUE="Run File Finish"  class="button" style.visibility="visible">

All I want to do is redirect to a separate child view when the button is clicked. Simple enough right? No, all I can find after searching for hours are suggestions to use an href. I am not using bootstrap and do not want to use an href. Since this seems to be to be a common thing to do in web design, I can't beleive there is not a simple way to do this. I am finding the documentation on laravel 5 less than adequate. Any help would be appreciated.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2kGC83W
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire