mardi 31 janvier 2017

On server my application is looking for uppercase table name instead of lowercase

i have this table on my local xampp , the table name is tags , this works perfectly fine on my local system , but when i upload this table to my server , i get the following error:

enter image description here

The tables i have under the table peckinga_blog are the following:

enter image description here

As you can see tags is one of them , Also for the tags table i have the following migrations in my laravel application:

<?php

use Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint;
use Illuminate\Database\Migrations\Migration;

class CreateTagsTable extends Migration
{
    /**
     * Run the migrations.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function up()
    {
        Schema::create('Tags', function (Blueprint $table) {
            $table->increments('id');
            $table->mediumText('tag');
        });
    }

    /**
     * Reverse the migrations.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function down()
    {
        Schema::drop('Tags');
    }
}

Now why am i getting this this error in spite of my database clearly being available ? What can i do to so that my server will look for the database tags instead of Tags ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2kdZgab
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire