dimanche 26 mars 2017

Bictoin payment on website

i have a question about bictoin payment. I want to implement on my website (Laravel 5.3) bitcoin payment for products. I need to make a some kind of wallet where users will deposit bitconins and then pay for product.

I think about it this way:

  • User choose how much bitcoins he want to deposit on wallet.
  • Make transaction to my wallet
  • App saves in database how much user have in despisit/wallet
  • If user buy something app will decrese number of BTC in deposit/wallet

Is this a good way ? And is there possibility to automate withdrawal rest of BTC from deposit/wallet?

I will be grateful for any help and hints which BTC SDK use.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2n7r54V
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire