samedi 29 avril 2017

Html tags not being inserted in database , when using pagedown

I am using pagedown as my editor, now what i get i my database once i submit is the following:

This is what i love about 

`[A-Z]+` - One or more capitalcase ASCII caracters.

`[^A-Z]*` - We are using negated chracter class here by using the ^ sign, basically we are saying, look for any character besides the one in the [] brackets, * means zero or more times.
  | - Or

`[^A-Z]+` - Look for any character besides the one in the [] brakets, another negated character class. + means one or more times.

`g` - We add the global flag, so we get all possible matches and don't just stop at one match.

My expected output is each of those line wrapped in a separate paragraph. Also, as i am typing in the pagedowneditor and see the live update below the editor:

enter image description here

Now if i check the dev tool:

enter image description here

I can see that here the text is perfectly wrapped in separate paragraphs , but why is't the same inserted in my database ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2qhKQbB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire