dimanche 30 avril 2017

Laravel Route Group for Views

I have below configuration in my Laravel /routes/web.php:

Route::group(['prefix' => 'admin'], function(){
    Route::get('/', function() {
        return view('admin.login');
    });
});

If you observe, I have mentioned view('admin.login') this calls /resources/views/admin/login.blade.php. Which holds good as of now.

But for this Route group, I will have all my views inside /resources/views/admin. Thus, I do not want to use admin before every view-name.

Is there any possible parameter at Route::group level by which I can define namespace of my views, so that the Laravel searches my views in the particular directory inside /resources/views/?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2oOyk6C
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire