mercredi 26 avril 2017

Laravel project creation, Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages

I'm trying to create a project using a composer. I use the following command. My folder consist of another project but in a separate folder.

composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel blog

enter image description here

The error I get is,

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Some answers in Stackoverflow says to upgrade the PHP. But in my case it's already updated to newest version. php -v says,

enter image description here

Is there any solution? Any suggestion is warmly welcome.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2pmqNLl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire