samedi 29 avril 2017

Laravel is great but... where's the consideration for HATEOAS?

I've begun using Laravel 5.4 instead of Spring boot for a web application I'm currently developing and it's going great. I'm really enjoying the lack of verbose boilerplate that Java/Spring has. However, one of my requirements is that the API must be HATEOAS.

I've literally searched for days for research material and only come up with a couple of not-so-popular libraries. Is there a reason for this complete lack of exposure of HATEOAS for Laravel when for other web application frameworks there's at least some material?

Edit: I'm not trying to talk down on Laravel, I just want to know why there's no resource on HATEOAS implementations with Laravel as the fraemwork.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2qpKSxv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire