samedi 29 avril 2017

Laravel 5.4 wrong login always gets 'These credentials do not match our records'

I have created Login with verification email which works find on Laravel 5.4

When I login with the correct 'email', 'password' and 'activated'(means the user approve his email). I can login successfully My problem is that when I try to login with inactivated user or wrong email or login I will always get the same error

Illuminate\Support\ViewErrorBag Object ( [bags:protected] => Array ( [default] => Illuminate\Support\MessageBag Object ( [messages:protected] => Array ( [email] => Array ( [0] => These credentials do not match our records. ) ) [format:protected] => :message

How can I get more meaninful wrong login message?

ps.

I didn't provide the User Scheme since with the correct data the login is ok



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2qhVcZh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire