vendredi 26 mai 2017

Adding mbstring to docker image for laravel 5 app

I am new to docker and am trying to set it up in order to run with laravel 5.1. I am currently getting the following error

Call to undefined function Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\mb_internal_encoding() in /var/www/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/LoadConfiguration.php:43

I believe this is because the mbstring php extention is not installed. I have tried to add php-mbstring to the docker file but it doesn't seem to be working.

Here is my full docker file

FROM php:5.6.30-fpm

    RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y libmcrypt-dev \
        mysql-client libmagickwand-dev --no-install-recommends \
        && pecl install imagick \
        && docker-php-ext-install mcrypt pdo_mysql \
        && docker-php-ext-install php-mbstring 

I am then running sudo docker compose up from the application folder. This does not seem to be resolving the error though. How do i know if the extensions are being installed properly?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2qWFxRh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire