vendredi 26 mai 2017

how to include html file in public from resources blade template in Laravel for Angular

I am now trying to make the basic version of my Laravel + Angular project.

The Angular frontend is already prepared and once I run gulp command, it makes dist folder and write index.html with Angular syntax and all other assets in there.

Now I want to integrate the Angular frontend with Laravel framework, so I put the Angular dist project to Laravel public folder.

The problem is how to include the public/dist/index.html file in blade template of resources folder. ( Because I am using Laravel Auth also, and hope to use the Angular frontend as dashboard after login, I am keeping resources folder using instead of making public folder as default view folder.)

Is it possible?

Please help me!!!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2roj5Sw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire