samedi 27 mai 2017

Property does not exist on this collection instance

I have a Client model that hasMany Appointment models. And an Appointment belongs to a Client. I am trying to return results that show me the client's name as well as their list of appointments on an index blade. Here is my code so far:

Client Model

public function appointment()
{
    return $this->hasMany(Appointment::class);
} 

Appointment Model

public function client()
    {
        return $this->belongsTo(Client::class);
    }

Controlller

$clients = Client::with('appointment')->get();

        //dd($clients); 
        return view('scheduler')->withclients($clients);

Blade

@foreach($clients as $client


@endforeach

How can I print $client name and their list of appointments? I have tried other help regarding this issue but I am not clear where I am going wrong.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2r8wxJm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire