vendredi 26 mai 2017

view files inside public, is it BIG security risk?

I am looking at a laravel theme package that stores the themes with assets and views inside public folder. This package is developed by a laravel pro so I wonder why he decided to store view files of the theme inside public folder? Some other theme packages split theme between public and resources/views folder.

If I use this package, which has nice features, what could happen to my website? Could it easily get exploited or hacked if view files are inside public folder? Is there 100% way to secure the website that has view files in public folder? What is that way?

Can you give me your opinion and some examples what could happen with this approach?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2rnYiyw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire