mercredi 28 juin 2017

Going live with laravel 5.4

This is the first time I am trying to go live with a laravel project.

Of course, it doesn't work...

I am following this tutorial: Setting Up Laravel 5 on shared hosting

I followed all the steps, my app name is: test, so I have these folders:

applications/highland (Where I uploaded all the files of my laravel project)

public_html/test (Where I copied all the files from mysite/public)

Trying to go to: test.highland.co.za I get a blank page with these errors:

500 Internal server error

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

What am I missing?

This is the first time I am using PuTTy as well, I'm not sure how to use it, and if the composer command I did there actually did anything. (composer dump-autoload)

Can someone please, please help me with this process?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2tjCjcP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire