vendredi 30 juin 2017

Laravel Installation on Apache - index.php issues

I've been encountering a slew of issues with a fresh install of Laravel on Ubuntu recently but this latest one has me baffled. I was receiving the WSOD with zero errors in apache/php logs or laravel logs, despite having debug set to true and error display in PHP enabled. I updated the index.php file in public to add a die("Test"); line just to see if that was at least working.

It was, which was great - Test displayed on the site. However, now it won't go away. I've tried updating the text to something else, completely removing the line, etc., artisan cache-clear, composer cache clear and dump-autoload, and I've cleared out any cached items in the storage folders. I've cleared my personal cache and tried different browsers, also, so it's not a personal cache issue. I also tried restarting apache.

All of my chmod permissions should be correct at this point (bootstrap/cache is 755, all of the storage and subfolders are 755). I have had laravel write to the log for another issue (from CLI - a test I did just to make sure permissions were working) so that shouldn't be the problem.

I have this working perfectly fine in laragon on my local Windows machine but have had nothing but issues getting this guy up and running on this Ubuntu server. I have another prod instance of laravel that never gave me this much trouble, either, on another Ubuntu server (and usually it was just a permissions issue). Really not sure what to do at this point or what information might be useful. Hoping that someone else has run into something similar and can shed some light....



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2s9SbLb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire