mardi 27 juin 2017

Video Upload/Stream from different SFTP Servers - Laravel 5.4

I've been working on an application which require to upload videos by Admin in different categories, tags and other related thing to multiple SFTP servers and then played by those servers.

I'm using LARAVEL 5.4 to build this applications and I've been facing following multiple challenges in this application and have been trying to tackle those.

  1. To Connect and upload the video to servers
  2. Stream those videos in LARAVEL application without actually downloading the videos to local storage, as I've been deleting the videos from local server as soon as they gets uploaded and don't want them to be on my local storage
  3. Prevent People to stole my video

Now I've used SSH to connect with laravelcollective and upload the video to server, the code is

SSHController.php

       \SSH::into('production')->put(
            public_path('assets/uploads/q.mp4'),
            '/var/www/pakone.tv/q.mp4'
        );

And I've setup the connection in remote.php. which somehow complete my first objective.

The second challenge now to stream video from the server, but i'm not sure how to get that done, i've tried getString of laravelcollective which definitely is not a way to stream the video,

Now i'm stuck on 2nd and 3rd point, and i need help from you guys, i've been doing R&D on it and have found following link/libraries but i'm not able to achieve - Stream Video

http://ift.tt/2seNHXy http://ift.tt/1TifOeL

And i'm not sure how to make it hard for people to copy my videos link and connect them with there webs.

Looking Forward for helping response.

Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2seDZVh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire