mercredi 28 juin 2017

Installing Laravel on Mac

I have been trying to install Laravel (Latest version) on my Mac machine. I have all prerequisites such as php, composer. Just tried to execute below commands but it is giving errors.

/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin/php composer.phar create-project laravel/laravel {directory} 4.2 --prefer-dist

Where,

-- /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/bin/php - Mac php path -- composer.phar - Composer file

After executing the above command, i am getting error like below. I am using my office network and Is that something firewall issue? Please help me on this.

Error:

[Composer\Downloader\TransportException]
  The "http://ift.tt/JZTrZY" file could not be downloaded: SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
  error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed
  Failed to enable crypto
  failed to open stream: operation failed

About my Mac:

OS X EI Captain (Version 10.11.6)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2snny3X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire