vendredi 30 juin 2017

Mailtrap is not catching emails

I'm new to laravel, and I'm trying to send a test email with mailtrap from my route 'welcome'. But when i load the route the message only appears in my log file and not in my mailtrap. And i already put the host, port, username and pass in my .env file and i already try with gmail and it makes the same. Please help

use Illuminate\Mail\Message;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Mail;

Route::get('welcome', function(){
    Mail::send('emails.apartado', ['name' => 'Oscar'], function (Message $message) {
        $message->to('nogalessocial@gmail.com', 'Nogales Social')
            ->from('ventas@nogalessocial.com', 'Ventas Nogales Social')
            ->subject('Mensaje de Prueba');
    });
});

This is my log file

[2017-06-30 20:50:59] local.DEBUG: Message-ID: <7c0e0d3df7004d2f1e8f2475b7d0c264@127.0.0.1>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 20:50:59 +0000
Subject: Mensaje de Prueba
From: Ventas Nogales Social <ventas@nogalessocial.com>
To: Nogales Social <nogalessocial@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<h1>Testing Message Oscar</h1>  



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2sqxHBP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire