samedi 29 juillet 2017

Create frontend(User) and Backend(Admin User) module with its custom authentication forms

I am new in Laravel, I have just started to learn.

I am trying to develop the one App that have the Fontend and Backend modules. As per the requirements this both modules should be accessible for the authorized users only.

I have created the two tables, 'User' for the frontend user authentication and 'admin_user' for the backend user authentication.

Admin users should be validate in the 'admin_users' table and Fontend users validate in the 'users' table

I read the docs and see that we can implement it using the custom gaurd but I did not understand it clearly.

Any hints how I can start to develop? or Is there any app that has the same flow I mentioned?

Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2tLSKvj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire