vendredi 28 juillet 2017

October CMS - separating content from themes

October stores the content of your pages within the theme folders. This means that by switching themes, I'm also switching content for my website.

Other CMS's I've used such as WordPress retain the content completely separate from the themes, so I can switch themes and retain the same content and pages for the site without rebuilding or manually duplicating the pages.

How can I do this within October so that my content is separate from the theme? I've noticed that the blog plugin stores the content in the database and so that data is separate and portable. Would modifying the blog and replacing the CMS functionality with this be the best way to do this?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2uJk9zt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire