lundi 31 juillet 2017

Trying to show comments and files Laravel

In a laravel project, in a controller im trying to show the comments and the files from database

my fuction goes like this

public function show($id)
    {
// with('comments')->
        $shipment = Shipment::with('comments')->where('id','=', $id)->first();
        // $shipment = Shipment::with('files')->where('id','=',$id)->first();

        return response()->json($shipment);



    }

I commented the file row because it was bringing me or the files or the comments, not both, and I need to retrieve the two arrays in the shipment object.

How can I add the files and the comments to shipment?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2udum53
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire