lundi 31 juillet 2017

sending mail to mailtrap.io

Hlw, I am using laravel 5.1 I made a contact page in my application. So users can send email. Here I have used mailtrap.io It works when I have created. I mean there were no problem to send mail to mailtrap.io But today, when I was checking this again, It shows me this error.

Swift_TransportException in StreamBuffer.php line 268: Connection could not be established with host mailtrap.io [A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

10060]

I have chacked my .env file with mailtrap.io setting. everything is ok. here is my .env file setting

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.mailtrap.io
MAIL_PORT=25
MAIL_USERNAME=23cf74ee0552eb
MAIL_PASSWORD=35537e97bbe77d
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=tls

Anyone please help me. Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2vkAIVA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire