dimanche 30 juillet 2017

GuzzleHttp:how can I save cookies from a POST response and use it in the next POST?

I'm using Guzzle to login my API site, and in the moment Im login with the right credentials, I get back a cookie with a RefreshToken to send it in the next call, here is my simple (and working well) code:

$client = new Client(array(
            'cookies' => true
        ));


        $response = $client->request('POST', 'http://myapi.com/login', [
            'timeout' => 30,
            'form_params' => [
                'email' => $request->get('email'),
                'password' => $request->get('password'),
            ]
        ]);

and I get back the right response with a cookie, I can see the cookie by using:

$newCookies = $response->getHeader('set-cookie');

now, I need to use this cookie in the next calls, and I know Guzzle can save the cookie for me and send it automatically (or not) in the next call using a "CookieJar" or "SessionCookieJar", I have tried to use it but I do not see the cookie in the 'jar', here is what I have done:

$cookieJar = new SessionCookieJar('SESSION_STORAGE', true);

        $client = new Client([
          'cookies' => $cookieJar
        ]);

        $response = $client->request ....

but, when I get the cookie back from the POST, I can see it only by using:

$newCookies = $response->getHeader('set-cookie');

and its not in the cookieJar, so it won't send it in the next call.. what am I missing here?

Thank you!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2f08VCH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire