mardi 16 janvier 2018

Implementing date filter on laravel queries

I am implementing a date filter on my orders table e.g. return all orders that where 'created_at' today, last week, last month, on a specific date or between two dates.

I know that laravel has dedicated where methods such as "whereDay", "whereMonth" and others.

So far I have written a big switch statement for each condition like his:

switch($date_filter){
   case 'today':
     $orders = Order::whereDay('created_at','=',date('d')->get();
   break;
   // case for each date filter type 
}

My question is whether there is generate the date filter part of the query separately, so I could do something like this:

$orders = Order::whereRaw($this->getDateFilterAsSql($date_filter)->get();

so that I would not have to repeat the entire query for each date_filter type?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2DBUInF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire