vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Remove csrf token only for single method - Laravel

I am using paytabs payment gateway api. In that api, a redirect url have to given, so that once the transaction is completed, the page will redirect automatically to your given redirect url. The url was a GET url but since the response of the api comes as a POST type, I was unable to use get url. To resolve that issue, I made that route a POST url but by making it post method, I am not getting any CSRF token. In the end, I get this issue.

TokenMismatchException in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 68:

Is there any way by which I could disbale CSRF token functionality for only single POST url?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2roAqLU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire