jeudi 29 mars 2018

How to decide between PHP with Laravel or Node with Express? [on hold]

Context

My boss gave us a challenge of bringing ideas for development outside client's requests, we called that JgLab. The JgLab main goal is to develop ideas and learning new tecnologies.

We have to create everything. Presentation, app structure, scenarios, implementation and so on...

My idea

I want to build a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system as an add-on for institutionals website, hotsites and webapps that we sell.

Problem

I want to learning something new as backend developer, but I don't know if I choosing the right tool for the job.

My Experience

  • Worked a very litle with Laravel, more fixing bugs than building the app.
  • I never worked with Node, I'm in process of learning. Learning Node Repo (feel free to create issues and propose good pratices)

I take a look at this question How to decide when to use Node.js? But I'm not satisfied and this question is around 2013, a lot can change in 5 years.

Questions

  • What are the pro and cons for using Laravel/Node in this project?
  • If I still wondering which one should I use, where can I find info?
  • What points should I consider to build this app besides the language/structure?


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2E4JVB6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire